Even with the advent of online shopping, beautiful catalogs are still coveted by any business selling products, goods or services. After all, a beautiful catalog printing can display your wares in an attractive light and provide your customers with a wealth of information.
Here are just a few reasons why catalogs still reign supreme in the world of sales:
- A catalog, regardless of your business, is the most effective way of providing your customers with precise details regarding your goods or services. Best of all, the quality photographs entice them into buying your goods or services. A catalog allows you to print details about your goods or services; details you may otherwise have difficulty getting across to your customers.
- Catalogs are easily distributed to your customers or clients. Regardless of whether you are selling to retailers, distributors or customers, catalogs are the easiest way to get your information and services into the right hands. Plus, catalogs are a great way to gain valuable exposure.
- Catalogs convey your company sales information better than any other type of medium. Radio and television ads are splashed in front of consumers’ eyes for seconds, and Web quality pales in comparison to the overall quality of a catalog. A catalog can stay in front of a consumer for as long as needed, thereby allowing them to make better, more thoughtful decisions.
- Catalogs, when compared to other forms of marketing or advertising, are incredibly cost effective. In other words, think of the number of catalogs you could print and distribute for the cost of one television commercial! In addition, businesses with small advertising and marketing budgets will often turn to catalogs because they give them the most bang for their buck.
- Catalogs are an investment for your business. Unlike other forms of marketing or advertising, quality, printed catalogs can produce income for your business for an extended period of time. Consider that, simply by producing one catalog design per year, you can reap the benefits for an entire calendar year. Not many other forms of marketing or advertising have the longevity that catalogs have.
Many of us focus so much on our marketing and advertising materials that we don’t stop to consider the envelopes in which we are sending them.
Your marketing and correspondence efforts should be appealing and eye catching, and should show your business’ professionalism and perhaps its creativity. In short, envelopes deliver a professional appearance for your business and will be the first thing your customers see when they open their mailbox.
With that in mind, envelopes printing should be given as much attention as your other marketing materials so you can put your best foot forward with your customers or potential customers, particularly if you participate in direct mail campaigns. A printer may be able to add customized text, shades, borders, graphics and images to your envelopes, including photographs and logos.
Here are a few factors to consider regarding envelope printing:
- Customized envelopes, printed by a professional printer, will strengthen your business’ reputation and identity.
- Customized, printed envelopes almost always improve the response rates for direct mail campaigns. In other words, if you don’t entice readers to open your correspondence, you can’t wow them with your marketing materials.
- Businesses can often achieve competitive rates from printers by ordering bulk quantities. The only time you may want to skip on bulk envelope printing orders is if you foresee your business address or logo changing in the near future. Printers will also likely offer businesses discounts by bundling envelope printing with other types of printed marketing materials.
- Customized envelopes often have the strongest impact when businesses design them to match their other marketing materials. In other words, business recognition is incredibly important for a business’ marketing efforts and this is easily accomplished when there is consistency between marketing materials.
- Don’t miss an opportunity to market your business and create a strong business image. Customized envelopes are one of the easiest ways to capture your customers’ attention and entice them to open your correspondence. Customized envelopes are also a great way to set yourself apart from the competition and stand out from the other mounds of correspondence awaiting customers as they open their mailbox.
Marketing is all about being creative. It’s all about getting word out about your business in new and inventive ways. The question is: Have you considered the power of door hangers printing for your business?
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider door hangers for your business:
- They are inexpensive to print – Door hangers will likely fit easily into your annual printing budget, as they are generally quite cost effective to print. Some of the factors that may affect the pricing of your door hangers include: number of colors, type of card stock, and printed images or photographs. And, of course, you will likely enjoy savings if you order a larger number of door hangers.
- Door hangers can convey important information about your company – Of course, door hangers can provide inexpensive advertising for your business, but they may also serve more practical purposes for some businesses. If you need to convey information to a large number of clients or customers, door hangers may be quite convenient. From charities to churches, door hangers allow organizations to spread the word.
- Door hangers are a great way to market to your local community – If you want to garner the attention of your local community then it pays to invest in door hangers. Most people, as they have to remove them from their door, give door hangers at least some of their attention. Because of this, you have already captured the attention of your potential customers simply by hanging your marketing efforts on the door.
- Door hangers convey a better sense of quality than do flyers. If you want to focus your marketing efforts on your local community, printing door hangers will likely produce better results than flyers, as they are generally more attractive, they are more likely to be read, and they don’t blow away as easily!
- Door hangers can be useful for new businesses that want to introduce themselves into a neighborhood. In addition, door hangers may also be used to welcome new residents into a neighborhood. In other words, a door hanger is like the welcome wagon, either for you or your customers!
Do you want to concentrate your marketing efforts on the local market? Then consider the power of flyers!
Flyers are a great example of strategic advertising, and they help many businesses achieve success with their local marketing efforts. Perhaps best of all, flyers are an economical and cost-effective way to promote your business and your business’ goods or services.
Many businesses use flyers printing in an effort to raise awareness about their company, as well as their goods or services. Depending on their use, flyers can be quickly and easily printed by professional printers. From door-to-door distribution to distribution at trade events and public shows, flyers are a great way to spread the word about your business and the goods and/or services you provide.
Here are some factors to consider when designing flyers for your business:
- Your flyers should have key information and striking features. In other words, your flyers must be able to catch your target audiences’ attention in a short period of time. If there are other businesses also distributing flyers, your flyer must stand out from the crowd.
- Your flyers should have concise and accurate information. If you don’t pay attention to the small details (i.e., making sure the wording is clear and concise), you will very quickly lose your customers’ attention.
- It is vital for your business to make a lasting impression by using quality flyer materials. If you use better quality stock and use the services of a professional printer to produce a quality product, you will likely gain the trust of your potential customers. Consider the last time you received a glossy flyer on a solid cardstock versus a simple copied flyer on printing paper.
- Make sure your flyers accurately reflect your company’s other marketing materials. It is important to stay consistent in an effort to establish brand and business identity awareness with your customers.
- Flyers help businesses grow through exposure. Simply put, if you need to get the word out about your business and the goods and services you provide for your community, there is nothing more cost-effective and simple to produce than flyers.
- Flyers often do more than announce a business and the goods and/or services they offer. They may spur business by providing customers with coupons, specials and other types of discounts.