While much of the focus in advertising in recent years has been on the Internet, there continues to be a plethora of options in printed advertising materials as well. The effective use of flyers, catalogs and business cards cannot be underestimated, even in today’s digital age. These materials can be prominently displayed in your business, mailed to potential customers or passed out at trade shows. We have some of the top types of printed advertising materials that can be used effectively to promote your business.
Best Printed Advertising Tools
- Flyers – These promotional pieces are an excellent way to advertise a new product or service or provide potential customers with additional information about your business
- Posters – Big and bold, posters are an internal advertising method of alerting new and current customers to the products you have available.
- Sales Letters – There is nothing more personal than a letter, and sales letters are an excellent way to let customers know what is going on in your business and thank them for theirs.
- Postcards – Postcards can be passed out, mailed or even left on dashboards. These small advertising pieces are typically directed to a single point, like a new product or upcoming promotional event.
- Catalogs – Catalogs filled with color photos and enticing descriptions are still an effective way of selling your products to a wider range of customers. Seasonal catalogs are especially effective, when you can introduce new merchandise and clearance out discontinued items.
- Door Hangers – Door-to-door sales are still a popular way for small business owners to peddle their wares, and door hangers make it easy to cover a large territory in a relatively short period of time. Add an enticing promotional offer on your hangers and you are likely to get more callbacks.
The sky is the limit when it comes to the type of printed advertising material you can use for your business today. From small pieces to mail out, to large posters that prominently advertise promotions and products right in your business, the value of these advertising tools cannot be underestimated. If you are looking for a way to boost you bottom line, printed advertising may be one effective way to grow your customer base.