Many of us focus so much on our marketing and advertising materials that we don’t stop to consider the envelopes in which we are sending them. Your marketing and correspondence efforts should be appealing and eye catching, and should show your business’ professionalism and perhaps its creativity. In short, envelopes deliver a professional appearance for your business and will be the first thing your customers see when they open their mailbox. With that in mind, envelopes printing should be given as much attention as your other marketing materials so you can put your best foot forward with your customers or potential customers, particularly if you participate in direct mail campaigns. A printer may be able to add customized text, shades, borders, graphics and images to your envelopes, including photographs and logos. Here are a few factors to consider regarding envelope printing:
- Customized envelopes, printed by a professional printer, will strengthen your business’ reputation and identity.
- Customized, printed envelopes almost always improve the response rates for direct mail campaigns. In other words, if you don’t entice readers to open your correspondence, you can’t wow them with your marketing materials.
- Businesses can often achieve competitive rates from printers by ordering bulk quantities. The only time you may want to skip on bulk envelope printing orders is if you foresee your business address or logo changing in the near future. Printers will also likely offer businesses discounts by bundling envelope printing with other types of printed marketing materials.
- Customized envelopes often have the strongest impact when businesses design them to match their other marketing materials. In other words, business recognition is incredibly important for a business’ marketing efforts and this is easily accomplished when there is consistency between marketing materials.
- Don’t miss an opportunity to market your business and create a strong business image. Customized envelopes are one of the easiest ways to capture your customers’ attention and entice them to open your correspondence. Customized envelopes are also a great way to set yourself apart from the competition and stand out from the other mounds of correspondence awaiting customers as they open their mailbox.