Convenient pre-printed labels allow your business to quickly and easily manage correspondence, inventory, and even marketing campaigns. Here are some great label printing marketing tips you can use in your business: Label Printing Ideas
- Address Label Printing – Do you do any regular address label printing? You could spend more money on pre-printed envelopes than were you to purchase blank envelopes and a supply of label printing stickers. Simply stick an address label on an envelope on your outgoing mail.
- Envelope Label Printing – Do you send marketing material through the mail? You can use label printing to give an extra eye-catching sticker to any envelope. Use full-color envelope label printing to tell your customers about a special offer, or perhaps create a simple teaser of what’s inside the envelope.
- Product Label Printing – Many companies use label printing for their products. Warning labels can be used directly on a product. Perhaps you can use product label printing to place directions on packaging, or prevent someone from opening the package before it’s purchased.
- Color Label Printing – If you can afford it, use full color labels. Simple black and white may be good for address or instruction labels, but if you use labels for any marketing or attention-grabbing purposes, full color will get the job done. Make sure with full-color that you use high contrast if there is any text for best readability.
- Label Printing Sizes – Labels can come in almost any size. Although there are standard label sizes used for addresses and packaging, you can order a label of any size to make it stand out and achieve the job it was designed to do.
- Label Printing Shapes – Why does a label need to be square or rectangle? Choose different shapes for extra pizzazz. Try a star-shaped label on packaging. Perhaps letter-shaped label printing will help you get that monogram look. Labels don’t have to be cornered into a certain shape. Get creative and help the label work for you.