Greeting cards are traditionally a great marketing tool because businesses rely on customers to purchase a product or service in order to succeed. Businesses also rely mostly on repeat customers to continue making those purchases and even telling others in order to grow. Sending greeting cards for certain occasions, such as holidays or to celebrate a business anniversary, make existing customers feel appreciated. Customers recognize and remember a custom greeting card, whether it was sent in appreciation or with a special incentive. There is a way around designing a completely customized greeting card, which can help you save money, but still appear like a custom product once printed. Pre-designed greeting cards allow businesses to “design” the greeting card by choosing from ready-made designs and then customizing the card with a logo, business name and message. These hints will help your next greeting card printing go smoothly and stay on budget:
- Be Colorful – In general, choosing a full color greeting card is the best decision because not only will using color make your greeting cards appear more customized, but will enhance the design you choose. Color will make your greeting card will shine.
- Match the Design to Your Business – If you fall in love with a design that features a whimsical garden scene, but you operate a law firm, you might want to skip the flowers and find a design that reflects the tone of your business better. A florist might choose the whimsical garden scene, however, because it meshes perfectly with the business.
- Be Eco-Friendly – Customers respond to ecologically responsible businesses, and one way to show your dedication is to choose eco-friendly greeting cards. These could be printed on recycled paper or plant based renewable paper, or you can even consider using “green” soy ink.
- Save Money on Size – Printing your greeting cards in a standard size will not only save you money in postage, but will reduce the printing cost that comes with larger paper and reduce the cost of creating custom envelopes. Customers will appreciate the custom feel and won’t require a larger than life greeting card.
Your business depends upon the relationship you have with your customers. And almost all businesses depend on return customers to be successful. What better way to continue good relations with your customers than to send a greeting card on special occasions? Custom greeting card printing is becoming more and more popular with businesses. The little things you do to stay in touch with your customers helps ensure that they will not only remember your business, but have a positive opinion of your company. You can say “thank you,” convey well wishes, sympathy, holiday greetings, and even a happy birthday to your customers, and they will return the thought with return business. Greeting card printing is easy. There are plenty of pre-designed cards to choose from, saving you from having to design a custom card. Pre-designed greeting card printing allows you to simply choose a design, choose a greeting, and include your business name and logo somewhere on the card. Here are some helpful tips for your greeting card printing job:
- Use Full Color – Full color greeting cards have the most impact. Designs with a full spectrum of color can be dazzling, and customers can appreciate the thought. Even two to four colors for more conservative businesses can give your greeting card printing that impact you desire.
- Choose a Design Carefully – Choose a design that has a theme that harmonizes well with your business. You might choose an impressionistic and colorful design if you are an art dealer or other creative type business. If you’re a conservative financial services business, you can still convey festivities with silver mixed with your primary logo’s color.
- Choose a “Green” Card – Another way to improve customer relations with your greeting card printing is to choose cards on recycled paper and use soy inks. Show your commitment to the environment with “green” cards. They are more expensive, but customers will appreciate your efforts to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Stick with Standard Sizes – Some businesses will go for the big impact and use larger greeting card sizes, such as 10 x 7. However, you will save considerable cost on your greeting card printing and still get the impact you desire by choosing more standard sizes, such as 8.5 x 6 or 7 x 5.