Label printing is a fast and efficient way for any business to both promote the business, as well as to organize different aspects of the business, such as product inventory and client correspondence. Label printing can also help organize marketing materials. Following are some helpful hints for improving marketing through pre-printed labels. Uses for Printed Labels
- Budget-Friendly Address Labels – Instead of spending money on pre-printed envelopes for client and business correspondence, purchase labels to place on inexpensive, blank envelopes. Printing labels is not only easy and cost-efficient, but also allows you to customize the label using font and color.
- Market Through Envelope Labels – A label is, in essence, a blank sticker that allows you to print what you like. Sending marketing materials like brochures or a product catalog means mailing in large envelopes. What better way to catch the attention of the recipient than by printing on a colored label? Print an incentive for the recipient to immediately view the contents.
- Using Product Labels – If you sell products, you might use printed labels to convey important messages, such as a product warning, to consumers. You can also use product labels on the product package itself, such as a seal assuring buyers that the package hasn’t been opened.
- Attract Customers With Color Labels – Your customers are busy and might pass by a traditional black and white labeled envelope. Using a full-color label will help convey your marketing message and catch the attention of your busy customers.
- Choosing a Label Size – If you need a large label to show-off your special deal or highlight an incentive, don’t be afraid to stray from the standard label size. As long as the proportion works, a larger label will help your package stand out.
- Choosing a Label Shape – Labels are no longer confined to the traditional rectangle. You can choose multiple types of shapes, from circles to triangles to stars! Be creative and choose a shape that enhances your marketing strategy.
Convenient pre-printed labels allow your business to quickly and easily manage correspondence, inventory, and even marketing campaigns. Here are some great label printing marketing tips you can use in your business: Label Printing Ideas
- Address Label Printing – Do you do any regular address label printing? You could spend more money on pre-printed envelopes than were you to purchase blank envelopes and a supply of label printing stickers. Simply stick an address label on an envelope on your outgoing mail.
- Envelope Label Printing – Do you send marketing material through the mail? You can use label printing to give an extra eye-catching sticker to any envelope. Use full-color envelope label printing to tell your customers about a special offer, or perhaps create a simple teaser of what’s inside the envelope.
- Product Label Printing – Many companies use label printing for their products. Warning labels can be used directly on a product. Perhaps you can use product label printing to place directions on packaging, or prevent someone from opening the package before it’s purchased.
- Color Label Printing – If you can afford it, use full color labels. Simple black and white may be good for address or instruction labels, but if you use labels for any marketing or attention-grabbing purposes, full color will get the job done. Make sure with full-color that you use high contrast if there is any text for best readability.
- Label Printing Sizes – Labels can come in almost any size. Although there are standard label sizes used for addresses and packaging, you can order a label of any size to make it stand out and achieve the job it was designed to do.
- Label Printing Shapes – Why does a label need to be square or rectangle? Choose different shapes for extra pizzazz. Try a star-shaped label on packaging. Perhaps letter-shaped label printing will help you get that monogram look. Labels don’t have to be cornered into a certain shape. Get creative and help the label work for you.