Vinyl banners are the way to go if you need to capture your customers’ attention. We love vinyl banners because they give you the “wow” effect you are looking for, but are easy on your wallet. In fact, vinyl banners are ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications and can be an ideal marketing or advertising tool for your business, organization or group. Why are Vinyl Banners Best for you?
- Vinyl banners are lightweight and easy to transport. Even the largest banner can be easily rolled up and transported in your vehicle.
- Vinyl banners are durable. If you need a sign that you can use time and time again, a vinyl banner is right for you. In addition, if you need a sign that can be used in both indoor and outdoor applications without fear of it being destroyed by wind, rain and snow, a vinyl banner is usually a smart choice.
- Vinyl banners are cost effective. Vinyl banners give you great bang for your buck. Their large size attracts the most attention, yet they are quite cost effective when it comes to sign printing.
- Vinyl banners can be quite beautiful and colorful. Vinyl banner printing has come a long way, thanks to new printing methods. In fact, Avanti Printing now boasts the newest vinyl banner printing using the latest in solvent-based ink technology. These new, eco-friendly inks are second to none when it comes to quality and brilliance, and are also safe for the environment.
- Your banner size – Vinyl banner printing allows Avanti Printing to print banners of nearly every size, from small, one-foot banners to massive banners that can grace the front of your business.
- Your budget – The budget for your vinyl banner printing project will change according to the number of colors, your custom logo or text, and the overall size of the banner, so consider all of these factors when planning your vinyl banner printing budget.
- Your needs – From your store’s grand opening to your company’s fundraiser, vinyl banners are the ideal way to advertise, market and identify your next event, occasion or business event.
With the ease and low-cost of banner printing, you can utilize these eye-catching marketing tools to convey your messages. With easy banner printing, you can create a custom sign for your business window, use it as a promotional sign on your vehicle, introduce a new product at an event, advertise your business at a trade show, or even wish your spouse a happy birthday at a party. Although banner printing is easy and has many uses, there are a few things to consider when you make your banner printing order. Here are some tips to keep in mind: Hem and Grommets Is your banner going to be securely tied? You may want to order your banner printing with hem and grommets. A hem adds reinforcement to your banner edges, and brass grommets are reinforced holes where you can use rope to tie off your banner to a building, pole, or other secure structure. A banner flapping in the wind and exposed to the elements can quickly become shredded. Consider hem and grommets if you plan to display your banner outside. Pole Pockets Another option for your banner printing is to include pole pockets on the left and right sides, or at the top and bottom. Pole pockets can easily allow you to slip your banner onto an existing set of poles to secure and display your banner. Vinyl Banners Your banner printing job can easily be produced on high-quality, long-lasting vinyl. Vinyl banners are rugged and help extend the life of a typical banner sign, especially if it is used outside. Vinyl banners can be high-grade with a smooth, matte finish, or top-quality mesh vinyl with a rugged finish. Horizontal or Vertical Layout Your banner printing layout can make or break the pizzazz of your banner. A horizontal banner is most commonly used, but why not try a vertical banner printing that is attention-getting and unique? Banner Size The size of your banner is also important for a first impression and lasting impact. Traditional size banner printing is easy and cost-effective, but if you have a special product you’d like to promote or an event you are sponsoring, why not opt for an oversize banner to make the biggest impact? An oversize banner can draw a lot of attention and give your product or event an exciting element. Banner printing is a cost-effective way to promote your business, product, event, or for any special use. Use these helpful tips, and design a catchy banner that will improve your business.